Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm kicking myself right now...


After seeing Amy Burnett's Pyrex collection, last winter during the art walk.  I have bought every piece of Pyrex I can find.  Not crazy psycho, like bidding on online auctions or anything, but just local garage sales.  One piece at a time.

Today Jake, Sawyer and I went for a drive.  I got excited when I found this dish.



I thought it had a $1.00 sticker on it.  So I ran to the car and got four quarters.  The lady said $4.00....her four actually looked like a one.  Then she snarled at me...."it's vintage".  She kind of scared me away and I just took off but then I got to thinking.  I really want it. 

So now I am sitting at home thinking that this dish is just a little drive away if no one already snatched it up.

No comments: