Friday, October 7, 2011

Vacay

We had a rough last couple weeks.  With the stomach flu rearing it's ugly head.  Work for me lately has been insane to say the least.  Crazy psycho busy with no end in sight, I leave sweating and thinking I wonder what I forget to chart today?  And thoughts run through my head like, at least no one died on my wacth.  I had a cry fest last night and I actually feel a little better.  Sawyer is also getting her big girl molars and has been quite the crab lately.  I love Fall but we haven't had a very good start.  But we are going away for the weekend to a very beautiful place for a very lovely wedding! 

We plan to stay here

I try to remind myself to just breath.


1 comment:

OurSoundHome said...

I know how you feel, friend. Sometimes life is overwhelming. sheesh. XO