Monday, January 30, 2012

A message from my MOM!

"Hope you are having a good morning, Kiss Sawyer for me, than more often I see her, the more I miss her. I’m in meetings a lot today if you can’t reach me. Talk to you sometime, your party was really nice, I just love your friends, talk to you later, mom xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"

Messages like this make hard days a little easier.  I love my mom.



Today was Sawyer's first day of real preschool.  I had to take a picture.  Too bad I brushed her teeth, and that pretty much ruined her morning....  Then on our way outside she demanding these old Christmas decorations (silver swirly stick things) and wouldn't put them down.  I think I got like two pictures before the big meltdown, they may not be perfect to you but they are perfect to me. 

1 comment:

Sarah B @ Life. Love. Sincerely. said...

LOVE it!!! Wish I could have made your party... I hope we can get together soon! It's been too long!