Monday, January 24, 2011

A big thanks to Jamie!!!

Wow, Sawyer has received some beautiful handmade items and we received this one this weekend and just wanted to share it with the world.  So beautiful we love it and can't wait to cuddle with it.  Thanks Jamie!
So we decided to take some pictures, this was my mom's rocking chair she had for me.   I stole this chair as soon as I found out I was pregnant.  I decorated Sawyer's nursery around the chair, even bought a crib and changing table to match.  Notice the lovely afghan hanging on the back? 
What a cutie, she loved rocking back and forth it the big rocking chair.  Baby toes are the best.
Check out those big molars she has!  If you ask her to show you her molars, she will.  It's the cutest thing.
How could I post just one picture, when there are so many cute ones? This is her serious face, it makes Jake and I laugh.  I never want to forget it!

What a beautiful little girl we have.  Thanks so much Jamie, we love our new blanket, it matches her nursery perfect.  What a photo shoot too!
THE END!

No comments: