Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fly Away Home

My lasted read Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner (that I just bought on a whim at the QFC in Belfair) is starting out better then expected.  Hard to follow The Help by Kathryn Stocket, an amazing book if you are looking for a good one.  So glad I got back into the routine of reading again.  I never want to stop.  Reading or running for that matter.

Did anyone watch Oprah yesterday?  One of the many things on my bucket list is to read all of her book club books.  A Million Little Pieces by James Frey and The Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller are two books I am now really curious about. 

It is suppose to be so nice out this week.  It's only 10am and I've already drank a pot of coffee and mowed half my front yard.  I had to call Jake like three times, just to figure out how to start the thing.  I told him, I'm not mowing the yard I just want to see if I can start it. (So he would be surprised when he got home from work.)  I turned the darn thing off to empty the bag and had to flip it on it's side to get some wet grass out of the blade and now it won't start.  Thus, my yard is half mowed.  I'll give it a try a little bit. 

Jake went halibut fishing and he has agreed to let me blog about his adventure. 
My Nikon camera cord won't work for some reason.  I have other pics I want to share.  Our baby birdies have hatched, and I purchased an antique dresser for Sawyer at Apple of God's eye.  More posts to come people.  Thanks for reading.

A found someone else who loves yellow.  Simple Home Life.  Thanks to her I can add these two doors to my collection.
See our yellow door HERE.
Enjoy the sunshine, we all need more Vitamin D!

No comments: