Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hello Summer!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass....it's about learning how to dance in the rain.  Be kinder than necessary, because everyone is fighting some kind of battle ....

Love endures many things.

Surround yourself with people you love.

My latest wreath.
I have so much to share.  I am redoing an antique dresser for Sawyer.  I have plans to spruce up her room and maybe invest in a toddler bed or a twin.  I want to paint our pantry door with chalkboard paint.  I want to make a headboard for our bedroom, possibly out of six foot dog ear cedar fence planks?  We need to rip out carpets in our living room and finish fencing the back yard.  So much to do.  I am also dedicating the month of June, studying for my CEN exam, it's time.

We also went to the ocean for memorial day weekend and it was perfection.  I can't wait to share pictures and stories.  Stay tuned.

 

My Sawyer's new favorite movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your list of projects--and I can't wait to see how you tackle them! Great idea using cedar planks for a headboard!! I also love UP... even though it makes me cry.