Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Milestones

Wow, today was crazy! Our little girl is growing up too fast. We are only on day two of potty training and she peed in her potty. I am so proud of her. She is so smart. Besides inspiring people with my blog, loving my husband, and saving lives as a nurse...I really do want Sawyer to have a better life than me. That really is all I want. Beside, peeing in her potty my poor babe is sick, snot just dripping out of her nose all day.  So I commend her for peeing.  I worked a princess shift this morning, only four hours and came home to this:


SO SWEET!

Sawyer loves to wear my shoes. 


She also makes this funny face when I go to take a picture.  I'm hoping this is just a phase because I want to see her beautiful smile. 


I just want to hold her forever and ever.


It was such a nice day out.  We went and got coffees and checked out a cool gun cabinet I spotted at Faith in Action (a hand me down store).  When we got back we rocked out in the garage and sat in the sunshine.  Seth even took his shirt off.  Sawyer ate rocks.


And made her funny face for mommy.


I bought this ugly thing for .80 cents.  I have plans people,  I have plans.  You all know I have a wreath making addiction. 


I bought this for $3.00.  It is is perfect condition.  Someone took a black sharpie and drew a chicken on it.  Really?  But the cork is flawless and I have a vision. 


I started staining my book shelf.  It is going to look amazing. 


Here is a sneak peek.


My loves.



All three of my loves.



Sawyer also climbed out of her pack and play twice, without cracking her head on the cement in the garage.  She also throws things away in the trash, including her fork.  This requires her to open the door with a baby latch.


3 comments:

Fiona said...

Very, very sweet Nat. Sawyer is so lucky to have a mom like you. I hope I'm half as wonderful as you are when my time comes!

OurSoundHome said...

You are such a great mama, Nat! So fun to read about your adventures with Sawyer, your family & projects. Can't wait to see what comes of your treasures! XO

HitsPanicButton said...

Awww... Such a sweet picture of her and Uncle Seth. Now the question is - Who wore who out?! ;o) Love your blog. Keep up the good work.