Thursday, March 17, 2011

My newest creation...

I have been infatuated with making wreaths.  See my newest creation below.  She's my little helper, bare foot on the cement, digging in plants.  Typical day in the life. 






I got the wreath at Walmart for $3.50.  Everyone knows how to make felt rosettes.  I already had the felt paper, which is like .33 cents per sheet at any craft store.  I used my glue gun and went to town.  I love it.  You can see my other wreaths here and here.  Wondering about my yellow door, click here?  Spring is just around the corner, I can taste it.  Hope you are inspired by my wreath!


2 comments:

Rashi said...

Natalie, what a simple way to convert a normal looking Wreath into a beautiful one! Check out my recent post @ http://blog.memetales.com/2011/03/st-patricks-day-craft-and-book/

Getting Dirty with the Derksemas said...

That is so cute! It looks perfect on your yellow door! Very cheery and spring like!