Saturday, July 16, 2011

Our front door

Summer is already here.  We wanted it to come and now it's half over already.   Here are some pics of my latest wreath.  I got that tiny wreath at a garage sale for .50 cents. 


Already had felt.  I'm pretty sure everyone already knows how to make felt rosettes, so I won't reinvent the wheel aka wreath tutorials.  I just like seeing pictures of different color combos and new inventive wreath ideas. 


We got that milk bottle crate at an antique store a while back for $5.00.  If you are wondering what to do with an old crate.  Just put it on it sides and put a flower pot with hanging flowers on it. 


Those flowers sure took off didn't they?  And to the left a blueberry bush we plan to plant in memory of my Grandma who passed away this year.  Every time Sawyer is on the front porch, she peeks into the bird house and says, "ooh bird". 



They have grown so much since then....


That's what a little miracle grow will do for you....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo I LOVE the crate with the flowers on it! Such a great idea!