Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sand Dollar

Things I want to do in the near future...
Go to the Olympia Game Farm (I've never been)
Take Sawyer on the Ferry (she's never been) and go to Seattle and maybe even the Aquarium...
Rent a house boat on Lake Roosevelt with people I love....
Go camping with the trailer just Jake and SJ.....
Take a nice hike/fishing trip with my loves....
Run a 5K...

Here's my latest project....






Cute right?  I put a some marbles in the bottom and put my makeup brushes in it...

Although I may get angry at times, I have no hatred toward those who know they hurt me.  It makes me a stronger person to not believe the lies and be in touch with more of myself and faith.  Forgiveness is my best trait; I choose to be happy and not have grudges toward others.  Forgetting is the hard part.  No more will I let people drag my heart around.

Can someone please buy me this kitchen for Sawyer?
It is to die for...only a measly $350.00 on sale?  Check out The Land of Nod.  It has the cutest things ever for kiddos. 


No comments: