Thursday, February 10, 2011

Awesome Day

Today, Sawyer and I needed to get out of the house.  The sun was shining and we were soaking it up.  Today entailed four in and out of the car seats, first stop was Silverdale Waterfront Park.  I love this park because of the beautiful view of the sound and the bouncing floor play ground.  This is a picture of Sawyer on the swing, from my cell phone.  She just giggled the whole time, every now and then...I thought she might puke because she just had that look. 
Second stop was this cute antique shop real close the the park called Tee Dee's Company, my mother-in-law told me about it and I had been curious ever since.  The owner was real nice.  It's open Monday through Friday 10-5. 
I especially love this yellow window frame with hooks and a shelf, I think I might print out their 10% off coupon from their website and go back and buy it.  I love places like this and just thought I would share.  They also have a facebook page like everyone else and their mother....except mine. 

Third stop was McDonald's for a happy meal, then we went to Goodwill and got some cute things for only $5. 
Then we got cupcakes at Bella Bella, a perfect end to yet again another wonderful day.

1 comment:

danielle @ take heart said...

love your pictures! and thanks so much for sharing on my breastfeeding story!