Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mirror Makeover

So I had this IKEA mirror since I was 18 and over the years have become quite bored with it. 
So I glued some fake flowers on to it with a glue gun.

I just randomly laid the flowers out, then glued them on, one by one. 

Finished product.  I added some green leaves, but didn't glue them, the flowers were so close together, the leaves just stayed without having to glue them.  I originally wanted to hang this is Sawyer's room but decided to try it in the laundry room for now.  I was going to by this vintage yellow framed chalkboard from Flea Market Chicks, thought about it, went to the store several times to look at it, I even talked to Jake about it multiple times.  It was $28 but I wanted it so bad.  I drove all the way into town, since they are only open Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (from 10am-2pm) and it was gone.  Bummer.  That's what I get for waiting.  I was going to add hooks to in and hang it in the laundry room. 


No comments: